A mediated divorce agreement is far less costly than litigation
- Costs between $20,000 – $50,000 and more if your case goes to trial
- Pay attorney a non-refundable retainer costing both of you up to $10,000
- Can take one or more years to finalize
- Attorneys control the divorce process
- Cost between $2,000-$5,000, depending on the number of sessions needed.
- TLC Mediation does not charge a retainer fee
- Can be finalized in a matter of weeks or months.
- Couples have complete control over terms of the divorce
TLC Mediation offers free phone consultation to explain the process of mediation and to answer any questions you may have about the process.