Divorce Mediation Services in New Jersey
Specializing in Mediation, Uncontested Divorce & Collaborative Divorce Services in NJ
Jann Catto, MSW, CDFA, Founder & President
TLC Mediation guides couples through this process and opens lines of communication to find productive ways to dissolve marriage unions without the traditional divorce chaos and aggrevation. We will provide the professional advice, financial guidance, and support you need to move forward with your life. Together, we will find solutions that are best for you and your family, and craft a creative, equitable, and meaningful agreement.
Find out if mediation is right for you and your family. Contact us for a consultation to discuss the mediation process in detail and answer any questions you may have.
Frequently asked questions about Divorce Mediation
- Why should I use Divorce Mediation instead of a litigated divorce?
- Divorce mediation is a cooperative process that addresses the specific concerns and needs of each individual and their children. Both parties have total control over the outcome and understand the implications of the agreement they sign. As a result, divorce mediation saves time, reduces unwanted emotional turmoil for all members of the family, and is considerably more cost effective.
- How much does Divorce Mediation cost?
- Divorce mediation costs less than traditional litigation. Mediators typically charge an hourly fee and do not require a retainer.
- How long does a divorce take using the Divorce Mediation process?
- Typically, divorces using mediation take 2 to 3 months or less, while traditional divorces can take a year or longer to finalize.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“TLC Mediation should be your first stop before retaining a divorce lawyer. Jann’s professionalism and real-world advice are truly invaluable. She is extremely responsive, attentive, and handles each unique case efficiently and effectively.
In addition to be being a fantastic listener, she is above all, friendly, and honest. She will go through the whole process of mediation and likely outcomes with you during your consultation. Jann is very thorough and gives you realistic possibilities, not encouraging you pursue litigation if it isn’t likely to benefit you. I highly recommend her service. TLC Mediation is beyond exceptional.”
Articles From Our Learning Center
- 3 Things You Didn’t Know About Collaborative Divorce March 27, 2018
Collaborative divorce has emerged as a bright spot in terms of divorce, and the options that are typically open to people. We all know someone who has been through a difficult divorce – perhaps we’ve even been through one ourselves. It’s stressful, expensive, frustrating, and it can ... Read more about this post